Rumored Nikon D6 Specs : 20MP, 14fps, IBIS, 4k60p
Posted on 12/31/2019 by guidetocamera
Here are the rumored specs of upcoming Nikon D6 flagship full frame DSLR camera.The updated Nikon D6 specs shows that the flagship DSLR will fetaure 20MP full frame image sensor, instead of the previously rumored 24MP. The built-in sensor stabilization (IBIS) and 4K video recording at 60p remains the same as the Nikon D6 will shoot 14fps in normal shutter mode.
The Nikon D6 DSLR camera is rumored to be officially released in mid-February after the announcement of Nikon D780.
Nikon D6 rumored specs
- 20MP full frame CMOS sensor, not 24MP as previous reported
- 14 fps in normal shutter mode (the D5 could do 12 fps)
- Improved/better AF system but probably with the same number of AF points
- The Nikon D6 AF improvements are crucial and comparable to the Sony A9II
- The D6 built-in sensor stabilization (IBIS) will be an improved version from the Nikon Z system
- The D6 will have more features and customization options for various aspects of the camera and settings
- Companion applications will also see improvements but they will most likely launch after the camera release
- The D6 will definitely not be a “hybrid” camera, but rather a DSLR with some mirrorless features (better video, IBIS, silent shooting for example)
- 4K 60p video
- Improved dynamic range
- Advanced video features with RAW recording (not sure if external or internal)
- Longer manual exposure times (like in the Nikon D810A): from 1/8000 – 120 seconds (up from 30 seconds)
- Dual CFexpress memory card slots
- 0.76-0.78x 100% viewfinder
- New Expeed dual processors
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- 3.2 million dots touchscreen
- Improved silent shooting modes
- Official announcement expected in mid-February (around February 12, 2020 ±1-2 days)
Read more Nikon Camera Rumors.
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!