Posted on 06/13/2019 by guidetocamera
- Expect the Nikon D760 release in Q1 of 2020
- The D760 will become the entry level FX DSLR model
- Rear button layout to change to match/ (AF-On button on the rear)
- The number of AF points will increase but it will not be 153 points dynamic-area AF – probably in the range of 65 to 70 AF points
- Big improvement in video quality
- AF low level will be improved
- Two memory card slots
The previous Nikon D760 rumored specifications:
It is still too early to get more detailed information about the Nikon D760 DSLR camera, and we’ll get more accurate info in the next several months.
$600 off + Free Battery Grip on Nikon D750 body: $1,396.95 at Amazon
Follow us on Facebook!